Here’s how to street golf.
First rule is… There are no rules.
- Go to any thrift store in America and you’ll probably find a barrel of old clubs.
- Grab a few for a few bucks and pick up some old balls that are probably in the vicinity of the club barrel.
- Now all you have to do is go out and find a park, baseball diamond, alleyway, underpass, railroad tracks, really anywhere that you can hit a golf shot to a target.
- Have fun hitting crazy shots.
- Tennis balls can be used in dense areas where golf balls may do damage.
- It might be helpful to bring a small astro turf hitting mat or piece of carpet to soften impact on concrete.
If you get your own street golf game going, you can hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org. And you can get to swingin’!